How to Control Mold Before it Starts
The most important step is to act within the first 24 to 48 Hours!
- Correct any water leaks or standing water.
- Remove standing water under cooling coils or air handling units.
- Properly maintain humidifiers, if used.
- Replace wet or visibly moldy insulation materials.
Proper Maintenance Saves Money
Estimates made by the World Health Organization say that poor indoor air quality costs $60 billion in employee sick leave and lost production.
If you are a property manager, part of your responsibility to the tenants, workers, and students who work and play in your buildings includes proper maintenance and prompt response to any situation that could cause illness or health concerns. A SERVPRO of Farmington is available when it matters.
The SERVPRO Difference
- Reduce the potential for mold growth.
- Remediate bacteria, fungi, and mold.
- Restore peak energy efficiency.
- Eliminate offensive odors.