A Clean Home Sells Faster!
Before and after mold remediation in Ste. Gen., MO. We make it look like it never even happened.
In today's real estate marketplace, you have have an edge with a reputation for having quality listings. You also want the ability to move a sale through quickly to get your commission. Presentation is everything.
SERVPRO of Farmington will inspect a property- including crawl spaces- to help determine the extent of water or mold damage and remove potentially harmful bacteria and odors.
So before you risk your buyer's health or the opportunity to close the sale of the property, call your local cleanup and restoration professionals at SERVPRO of Farmington.
Real value is packaged in green.
Call us today at 573-756-5191 or email us at office@SERVPRO9766.com
We Know Stains
Using IICRC standards for carpet as a guide, SERVPRO of Farmington will show you what cleaning option would be best for your carpet's level of soiling and explain the benefits of soil protection.
SERVPRO CARPET CARE OPTIONS
Bonnet Cleaning- Cleaning/maintenance method for light cleaning.
- Carpet is lightly sprayed with cleaning solution.
- A rotary extractor with a "bonnet" paid is used to pull dirt from carpet
- Least aggressive maintenance cleaning method especially for short piled carpets.
- Cleans carpet with quick drying time.
Hot Water Extraction- Deep restorative cleaning for light to moderate cleaning.
- Truck mount or portable extraction unit applies cleaning solution with hot water while vacuuming the carpet.
- Deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Helps promote longer carpet life.
Deluxe Precondition and Rinse- Moderate to heavy soiling, pre-treat and rinse.
- Soil emulsifier sprayed on carpet, sitting for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Extraction unit removes soil and cleaning agent via a vacuuming carpet wand.
- Helps restore carpet piles and remove deeply soiled areas.
- Restorative method of cleaning- excellent for water damaged carpets.
Showcase Premier Cleaning- Moderate to heavy soil levels, the most thorough cleaning method.
- Two-Step Process
- Shampooing the carpet
- Rinse and extract entire carpet for deep cleaning.
- Most thorough cleaning method in the industry; cleans when other methods may not work.
- Restorative method- excellent for helping restore carpet after a fire damage.
We Know Stains! Call Today to Set Up an Appointment- 573-756-5191